.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, February 20, 2002

Dana is going out with Mike. Just peachy. I'm not bitter it's just I thought he would be someone I could have a lot of things in common with. But maybe opposites attract. Oh well. When I'm not feeling good, as in today after Holly told me the good news, I go into my room and listen to Pinkerton. Except this time I turned off the lights and sang along. Which was very loud (and probably off-key) according to my brother. I hate when people ask "What's wrong?" If you don't know already, then I wasn't planning on telling you. I guess I feel happy for Dana and Mike, since this is the second time someone who I like has gone out with her. It's not her fault everyone likes her, she's just not as outgoingly weird and loud as I am. Oh well, so what if I don't have a Freshman Day date (which is far away but I'm accurately assuming) maybe I'll meet a nice kid from Holicong when I go to East. I'm being such an anal asshole right now, but this kinda stinks. And I have a cold so double yay. I still like Mike but I don't want to be a bitch and ruin their thing. That would just be selfish on my part. My dad said to me "What's wrong? Are you stoned?" Classy indeed. "Yeah dad, I'm doing some pretty heavy stuff." I said. "Don't do that, you have to ya know, start with cigarettes." "No, I've been injecting." "Well that is heavy." That was a wonderful father/daughter conversation. Pinkerton is great, I love depressing songs and raw emotion pouring out of Rivers Cuomo's precious voice. If you like this kind of stuff, Pinkerton your kind of album.You're probably like, "Weezer depressed? I thought they were all happy like Island In The frickin Sun man." NO, this didn't sell, that's why it's great.


8:16 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide