.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, February 23, 2002

The computer froze on me. Shnork! There, yet another random noise. I was writing when it shut me down so I have to retype all of that. Ah. Ok, I was at Kellie's house yesterday because we (Kellie, Jess, Steph, and I) were working on assessment. Kellie said "Rice Kripsies" twice and didn't even realized it, so we cracked up while Kellie was confused. We were talking/arguing and from out of nowhere, I started to cry. It was really odd, so I started laughing. I think I cried because everyone was yelling at me to stay on-task, and this was one of the first times I wasn't, and everyone else was off-task too. I felt like they were all blaming me, so through tears I muttered about how nobody likes me and it's all my fault and waa waa waa. I was being such a control freak I deserved to be yelled at. I don't take criticism well, so I guess I just cried. Weirdness.


9:56 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide