.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, January 06, 2002

Wowie Wow Wow Wow. 12 hour dance marathon. Woo. I think I need a week to recover from sleep deprivation...and deprivation of food. My joints hurt, but that might mean I have lyme disease. Ticks are dangerous. When I got home at 8:30 AM yesterday, I slept until 4 (NOT ENOUGH!) and stayed up until 2 AM, watching an old SNL when that Paul Shieffer or something like that, you know the guy that plays the piano in Dave Letterman's band, hosted. He actually had hair back then! I miss the good SNL's Instead of a relaxing hot shower this morning I got a frickin freezing one. Brr, it's cold in here. There must be some brokenhotwaterheaters in the atmosphere.


12:24 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide