.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, January 30, 2002

Today I was in my mom's car and was tortured by Toto on the radio. That's not my point. There was a truck in front of us and it had it's tailgate painted black, then had a spraypainted lion that was gray and white on it. The lion looked slightly depressed, and I felt bad that it had to be on the back of a truck and not at a zoo with other spraypainted animals. The dude also had a Stone Cold Steve Austin sticker, and eagle stick and what looked to be an anime wolf. I mostly stared at the poor lion. I named him Stanley. That sounds like a sad lion name. Or Albert. Nah, I'll stick with Stanley. God speed Stanley. God speed.


6:09 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide