.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, January 15, 2002

This is an e-mail I wrote to Karl Koch, Weezer webmaster and expertee:

Subj: Blast Off!
Date: 1/15/2002 9:07:43 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: Zakolita
To: karl@weezer.net

Karl,
I seriously want to thank you, and Rivers, for putting "Blast Off" on Weezer.com. I love the whole Blue/Pinkerton sound, and frankly I really miss it. What I wanted to know was why the whole song isn't on there. The beginning is cut off, it sounds like it skips in the middle, and Rivers' beautiful scream is cut short. How come? Another thing is why the "Photograph" video didn't get sent to MTV or MTV2. It looked as if it didn't, I might be wrong, but I don't get any of those local stations and my computer is a piece of crap. 56K, it's self-explanatory. I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining, because I really want to thank you for everything you've done to keep the online Weez spirit alive. I'm planning to call in y100 this week, because "Teenage Victory Song" is on the cagematch, and say "Rivers is mantastic!" If you told him that I was going to do that, and he got a laugh out of that, it would make my LIFE. You are the jedi master of the Rebel Weezer Alliance, and I appreciate your services that made me, and many MANY others even bigger =w= fans than before! Rock on, and may the force be with you!

Weezer.com devotee for life!
Jacquie Baker, age 14

P.S.- If I got a response from the Weezer Webmaster himself, I seriously would make a shrine in my closet for that person...please write back! I love you!

P.S.S.- Notice the Pinkerton colors. That is my NUMBER ONE FAVORITE album of all time, and that's why I like Weezer. Rivers is/was a genius, but does he realize how many fans he's losing for the new stuff he's doing? I had to say that, but I'm a die hard fan that has faith in his musicianship, because I know he can stop songwriting by taking a bunch of ritalin, taking 3 shots of tequila and pacing frantically in his backyard. I find these things out. Haha.


9:15 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide