.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, January 15, 2002

Oh man...I am almost crying (poke poke) ow. Now I really am. I just went on to Weezer.com (laugh all you want, fool) and Rivers requested that the old 95' song Blast Off, which was never released or ever available online, be posted in the A-V section of the site. I knew their new stuff was bad, but now I TRULY realize how good their old stuff is. The song is so damn good I want to beat up Rivers, I know I never would, but the thing is...he's messing with my mind! The whole song isn't there. There's 2:02 of it, and it cut off a really loud screaming part which got me pissed, because I love the whole Pinkerton "ow I'm in pain" sound. This was a post-blue pre-Pinkerton recording (maybe the Canadians spell that "recourding" I love Canadians.eh?). The song is a masterpiece, and you know you can't go wrong when a voice changer thing that makes my main man sound like a robot. Damn. My eyes are watery. I hate you Rivers for teasing me like that. GIVE ME THE WHOLE SONG! Tear.


8:49 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide