.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, January 04, 2002

Oh boy. Computer class today was hilarious! Here's a little of the insaneness that went on today between my friend Dana and me:

Dana: Jacquie! I don't know what to do! I'm lost!
Me: Um...I'm lost too!...wait..ok, go into "Add a Graphic Object"
Dana: OK!
Me: Now, ok
Dana: OK!
Me: ok.
Dana: OK!
Me: NO! CLICK ON OK!
Dana: OK!

Later...

Dana: It's not popping up! I'm clicking and nothing's happening!!!
Me: Dana...?
Dana: Yes? (Frantically clicking on a picture of a lion's head)
Me: You're clicking on the head..
Dana: Yes....(still clicking)
Me:....and the text says.."HAND"
Dana: Yes..(clicking)...OH!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!
(Dana and Jacquie laugh hysterically while getting looks from our SANE classmates)


7:06 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide