.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, January 26, 2002

"Now I stand with skin and bones
without a dime to call my home
only a voice to tell you
Thief , youve taken all that was me"
Weezer- "Thief, You've Taken All That Was Me"

That song right now is comforting. It reminds me of my mom, and how she's trying to steal my life away from me. Nice thought, eh? I went to my great-grandmom's house today...oh man. Anyone who is referred to as "bachelism" by their family members, is not a pleasure to visit. Or in my case, do chores for. "Botch" was not that bad today, but she argued with my aunt about religion, and I swiffed the day away. More details later, I gotta go eat my cheeboygie (cheesburger like my aunt says it, don't ask why.)


6:54 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide