.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, January 29, 2002

Metal mouth. Brace face. Tinsel teeth. What lovely names to call somebody who pretty much unwillingly had wire and brackets glued to their teeth (i.e. ME). It's not so bad, except for brushing my teeth (10 min.) and eating (food stuck in brackets. Yuk) And sleeping, but there's wax for that. Woohoo. And I think my relationship with a certain someone might be fading, god I hope not. That would suck. SS Midterm on Thurs. which just so happens to be a half day. Score! Friday I have off. Double score! And...I found out Rivers Cuomo is a vegetarian, Matt Sharp's middle name is Kelly, and Mikey Welsh's middle name is Diego. No lie. AND I saw Say It Ain't So, well half of it, on MTV2. I made the kid I babysat cry, oh well. Not everyone digs Weezer.


9:23 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide