.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, January 27, 2002

Linda, you are my savior! Thank you, now my blog thing isn't too wide anymore, and nothing gets cut off! *Did you ever know that you're my hero...* Ok, I won't get all corny. I tried blogging last night, but I got kicked off. It was no doubtedly Scott Shriner's evil powers that did this, because he is in a conspiracy with Scott Stapp and Britney Spears to take away everything from me. That could have been the best blog ever (which it really wasn't) and now you, my people, won't be able to see it. :( Oh well. I just recommend seeing One Night At McCool's. Very funny movie.


2:10 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide