.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, January 18, 2002

I'm hanging out in resource right now...and I gots a SERIOUS case of the munchies. Only 8 minutes until lunch, where I get to unwrap my "space-aged sandwich" (ham and lettuce in a roll wrapped in tin foil). I'm REALLY mad that Weezer isn't in the y100 cagematch anymore...it lost to Disturbed. WTF?! That's crap, because Weezer beat Joey Ramone, a legend, then gets beatten by crap. If Weezer lost to late-Joey Ramone, I wouldn't be mad. Well....haha. I didn't realize anyone except me and my forced friends..heh...went to this site. But it turns out somebody does. That somebody (hi!) e-mailed me last night. I felt downright giddy! Thank you so much for um...going to my site. Sorry Bridget (my friend who thinks online people are stalkers...haha), but I enjoy getting feedback and e-mails from people I don't know. I might steal the flame layout....nah, Bridge, I'm too lazy.Time for lunch! Gotta jet! (I can't believe I just said that..)


12:16 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide