.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, January 25, 2002

I just saw "The Mothman Prophecies" with my favorite actor and yours, Richard Gere (sarcasm) The dude is a dull as an eraser. A used one at that. Why they made him the lead role in a "horror" (comedy) movie I don't know. I cracked jokes while I was cracking up the whole time. The sad thing is that Richard (I think his name was John in the movie) didn't die. Damn, I was hoping for that all along. Here are some of the highlights:

Richard (John) talking on the phone with the "mothman"

John: Where is my watch?
MM: In your shoe....under the bed...
John: What am I holding in my right hand?
MM: Chhhhapstick
(John opens hand, magenta chapstick...haha)

Police girl (forgot the name already): ANd there were packages floating in the water...all of them were wrapped. I tried to grap them to float on them, but whenever I did, they popped away from me. Then I started sinking...like a rock. My body felt...good. Then I heard a voice that sounded like a whisper in my ear that said 'Wake up #37....wake up #37....

(Funny, when you actually SEE it)

Dude (forgot name also): Then the mothman spoke to me he said "Don't be afraid. My name is Indrid Cold"
(something like that...INDRID? is that really supposed to scare me?)

The scariest/funnies part of the movie was when Richard Gere started crying. Self explanatory.



11:29 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide