.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, January 30, 2002

I have to go study for the Social Studies Midterm. Blah. I hate it. Civil War, Reconstruction and Westward Expansion. Yuk. I really need to study because I remember nothing on the first two units. Maybe I'll get an 80% like I did last year. I hope I did well on the essay we took last week on farmers on the Great Plains and their problems. That might compensate for my sucky grade on the Midterm test. Wish me luck people, because Jacquie's gonna need it!


6:21 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide