.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, January 22, 2002

I have a few things on my mind right now:
1) Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are SO going down. C'mon fools, let's go. Now. Me and Linda can take you down!
2) I watched my bootlegged =w= tape (I know, they should lock me up for life), and Pat Wilson, when drumming, looks like he's either about to sneeze or he's in pain. Seriously. It's funny.
3) "Souvenirs, Novelties, Party Tricks..."\
4) High school planning. Why now?
5) The name Scott DEFINETLY is evil. My brother. My dad (ok, that's an exception, kinda), Scott Stapp AND the unmentionable Scott Shriner (which I just mentioned)
6) I am an ass. My mom was screaming about my dad's girlfriend on the way to the orthodontist (braces on monday :( ) , then I screamed, "You know what?! At least SHE'S NICER THAN YOU!!!" Result: "GET OUT OF THE CAR!!!" So I did, she screamed at me from the inside then screamed at me to get back in. Stupid me, but it was completely honest. Lesson learned, never be honest to a mad screaming mom. Gulp.
7) The way my science teacher pronounces "human"..."uman". No. That's just wrong.


8:05 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide