.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, January 13, 2002

I forgot to mention things in my previous LIFE STORY, man I talk forever. 1) I love my scanner, I named it Mikey. I scanned my hand like 2098 times, and I scanned the green album and made it blue..you're SUPPOSED to go oOo and aAa...ok that's better. 2) Blogs are addictive also. I'm trying to stop my addiction, I am chewing blog gum and wearing blog patches to stop. It's not working. 3) I just watched Tomb Raider and I thought it was going to be depthless and stupid, but it turned out to be pretty good. Pre-judging things like that it bad. (Why does everyone pre-judge Weezer?!) Sorry, that slipped. Anyway, chip chip cheerio!


9:26 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide