.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, January 31, 2002

I feel like listening to Paperface right now. It's a feel good song. I would scream it but my brothers are "playing" (Scott just asked me if he could use the fake gun I got from Colonial Camp like 5 years ago...uh oh). Oh, and my parental supervisors would think I've gone insane, which means they would have just realized that. Paperface is like a "F YOU S.S. MIDTERM! YOU WERE EASY! I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU!" type of song. Or I could be wrong. Oh yeah, I never mentioned my youngest brother, Kyle's, obsession with Abraham Lincoln. Why a 7 year old boy would be obsessed with a dead guy on a penny, I don't know. Pennies are shiny, that might be why. Man, the lead singer from Saves the Day looks like he's 10. One time I commented on that and Kyle said, "What grade is he in?" That was funny. Also, The guy from Thursday looks a tad like Jack White, except for the big gap in his two front teeth.


6:05 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide