.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, January 24, 2002

I am so hungry. I'm going implode in a second. Seriously, I didn't eat at all today, and I have 7th period lunch. Grrr. I hope in high school next year I have like 5th period lunch, because I'm starved. My new favorite word: lackadaisical. It means lazy, and me, Bridget, and Allie are on the quest to spread the word. (ha, get it? ok, i'll stop). I just took my S.S. midterm essay on the oh-so-interesting topic of problems farmers on the Great Plains had to face. How stupid. Hi Jess! She's the best. She has cool socks. Yay! Flame socks. I have toesocks, as usual. Olsen Twins. You can't run. I'm gonna getchoo.


12:06 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide